School of Engineering Opportunities for Continuing Students
Several scholarships are available to assist academically talented engineering and computer science students who did not receive scholarship offers when they applied to KU. Requirements for each scholarship are listed on the application forms, however, to apply students generally should:
- be full-time students (15 hours per semester), and
- have a minimum grade-point average of 3.4.
Additional qualifications, specific to each scholarship, will pertain.
All applications are available to download from the Online Forms section of our Website.
- Bowman Scholarship Application
- For engineering and computer science students who participate in the production of the Kansas Engineer Magazine.
- David Scholarship Application
- Scholarships for international students only.
- Departmental Scholarships
- Several departments within the School of Engineering offer scholarship to continuing students. Please refer to the department Web site to learn more about the opportunities available.
- Engineering Ambassador Scholarship Application
- For full-time engineering students willing to showcase the School of Engineering with visitors and interested parties. Students who were awarded renewable scholarships as freshmen or transfer students are eligible to apply.
- Johnson Scholarship Application
- For female engineering upperclass students.
- Study Abroad Scholarship Application
- For current engineering students planning to study abroad.
- Zinn Scholarship Application
- For first-generation college students who are immigrants to the United States.